Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 28: Look Out, Honey!

I went shopping this weekend! I spent two whole hours – alone – browsing natural and organic products. I have fallen in love with Drug Emporium, by the way.

My main goal was to find and purchase the one organic sunless tanner worthy of praise. No, I can’t let it go. Sunlight is starting to ricochet off of my skin as I get my vampire glow back. Anyhoo, when I couldn’t find the sunless tanner in my local stores, I refocused my attention…to Dom’s products. He has been so supportive and understanding through all of this change. Every time I apologize for changing something he was accustomed to, he nods and says, “I know what you’re buying is better for us. It’s okay.”

I came home from my shopping adventure with new shaving cream and shampoo for him. All natural, mostly organic, and not budget-breaking, so I am quite pleased with my finds. Burts Bees has a whole section of men’s items, did you know that? And Giovanni hair care has some good options, plus I don't have to go far to find it. I can’t wait to see what he says when he uses the new shaving cream. Oh! And I also found a non-chemical mousse!!! I have to order it still, but I might just get my hairstyle back!!!

2 comments:

  1. I live in Burts Bees country. It's made here in my neck of North Carolina. Love their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I saw that!! I thought of you when I first researched Burts and wondered if you used any of their products. They are really awesome, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete